The table looks amazing ! Can't wait to see the finished product.
And Hank - well, he takes after his dad (I have a picture of Billy eating ice cream about the same age - like father - like son :-) Billy was no light weight either about that age :-)
I would love to get a copy of a photo like that. We could get Mel to stage a look alike photo and check it out. Also... I got a new computer a while back and I don't have your email address anymore... lost in cyberspace... Bill's too. Could you email it to me?
5 comments:
When do my sums wrestler lessons begin.
sp?
that was supposed to say suma but don't know how to spell it. spell check likes to change my spelling.
The table looks amazing ! Can't wait to see the finished product.
And Hank - well, he takes after his dad (I have a picture of Billy eating ice cream about the same age - like father - like son :-)
Billy was no light weight either about that age :-)
Hi Gams,
I would love to get a copy of a photo like that. We could get Mel to stage a look alike photo and check it out. Also... I got a new computer a while back and I don't have your email address anymore... lost in cyberspace... Bill's too. Could you email it to me?
Sumo...mmm .... been there done that... have to get a comparable photo out of our archives.
Post a Comment